YOU: The Owner's Manual: An Insider's Guide to the Body that Will Make You Healthier and Younger
by Michael F. Roizen , Mehmet Oz
Highly recommended the Charlie Rose interview;
- Two things that create stress; major life events and NUTS (Nagging Unfinished Tasks)
- Why is that most heart attacks happen on Monday mornings?
- For men- more sex means higher life expectancy (average person has sex once a week)
- For women it is the quality that matters
- Push to threshold in everything- in exercise, etc
- Women need less sleep than men?
A Guided Tour of Your Body
Your Skin From A To Z
Drs. Oz And Roizen Explain Why the Liver Is So Important